Welcome back to Living My Someday, peeps! I'm so excited to be partnering with Uncommon Goods to bring you this extra-special gift guide for gals! I've been a fan of the company for quite some time, and have not only included them in my other gift guides, but also given items from their site to loved ones (like this mug, for example). As someone who takes shopping seriously, I'm always on the lookout for presents that fit the recipient, but aren't something they would purchase for themselves. In addition to an unparalleled selection of curated items, Uncommon Goods supports its employees by paying a living wage and providing healthcare, while also offering customers sustainable gifts that don't exploit our precious environment. In short, it's a company with which I am proud to support and be affiliated.
After perusing Uncommon Goods' extensive selection of gift ideas for ladies here and here, I tackled the rather difficult task of narrowing the field to just 10. I mean, there's a lot of women in the world! Some of us love handmade jewelry, while others would be happier with a piece of art. In the end, I took a little of everything, because frankly, I'd be happy with any of the items in this guide! There's wide range of interests and price ranges feature below. I'd also like to encourage you to check out Uncommon Goods' site for even more great ideas for the important women in your life!
1. Sky Umbrella: Even when it rains, it's always good to remember sunny skies are on the way.
2. Love Will Find A Way Personalized Art: When we first got together, my husband and I lived in two different states. It was hard, but we persevered and, 12 years later, are still reaping the rewards.
3. Mother Nestling Birds Necklace: I often—lovingly—refer to my three children as ducklings, so I couldn't resist this necklace!
4. Sac a Plat: As someone who shows her love for others through food, I was immediately drawn to this item because it helps preserve presentation. Folks eat with their eyes first, right?
5. Bedside Smartphone Vase: I love fresh flowers and hate fumbling for my phone. Seeing this would be a wonderful sight to wake up to.
6. Literary Scarves: There are books I adore so much that I'd like to crawl inside and surround myself with them. This scarf is the next best thing.
7. Upcycled T-Shirt Lampshade Kit: The heady combination of quirkiness and fun contained in this item practically leapt out at me. Talk about a conversation-starter!
8. Anatomical Heart Pendant: No more cheesy red hearts, here. This is the real deal.
9. Cheese & Crackers Serving Board: We do charcuterie platters fairly often around here, but keeping the crackers orderly has always been an issue (for me, anyway. My husband has a knack for presentation.). This beautiful board makes it easy to get it right. Bonus points for being in the shape of an ampersand.
10. Personalized Family Tandem Bike Art: We recently moved to Denver, and it has inspired such profound bike envy! Unfortunately, we don't have room to store four bikes, but we can find a place for this personalized piece of bike art in the meantime.
See anything you like? Feel free to share your favorites in the comments!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post for which I was compensated; however, all thoughts are 100% my own and I stand by them.